Leaking Coolant

2. replaced bypass hose (1 reports)
1999 Pontiac Montana cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Pontiac Montana:

1999 Pontiac Montana Owner Comments

Dec 012007

Montana EXT 3.4L V6

PONTIAC SHOULD RECALL EVERY POS 3.4 V6 WITH DEXCOOL.I'm really disappointed that I have to replace a cheap plastic intake gasket that melted away under pressure due to the intake bolts losing torque causing gaps were dexcool can eat at it. The solution to this is: replace with new gasket made of steel @ the customers cost,OH YEAH DON'T get it from gm they think the PLASTIC IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!Hopefully we will all get our money back so day.

- , Kent City, MI, USA

Jul 212006

Montana EX

I've gotten confused by the multiple invoices I'm reviewing. in going over the history of this vehicle, I find that I really got stung.

- , Miami, FL, USA