- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 14: Safety Group Accuses Government of Ignoring 303 GM Car Fatalities
- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
2002 Pontiac Montana
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2002 Montana Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- engine problems22NHTSA complaints: 16
- electrical problems16NHTSA complaints: 8
- cooling system problems12NHTSA complaints: 6
- AC / heater problems7NHTSA complaints: 4
- fuel system problems5NHTSA complaints: 16
- exterior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 11
- windows / windshield problems4NHTSA complaints: 9
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 12
- drivetrain problems2NHTSA complaints: 6
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 13
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- transmission problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 10
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 10
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 6
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Montana Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Montana compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Montana overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Montana.