- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 14: Safety Group Accuses Government of Ignoring 303 GM Car Fatalities
- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
2003 Pontiac Montana
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2003 Montana Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- engine problems20NHTSA complaints: 9
- cooling system problems11NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 11
- fuel system problems4NHTSA complaints: 14
- AC / heater problems3
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 6
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 12
- transmission problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 12
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 7
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 5
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 3
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Montana Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Montana compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Montana overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Montana.