2003 Pontiac Montana
Worst 2003 Montana electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake light connector melted1
- interior lights and power swiches not working1
- rear proximity sensors failed1
- reverse lights stay on all the time1
- NHTSA: Electrical System11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Montana Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Montana compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Montana overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Montana.