Air Conditioning Stops Working

2. replaced condensor (1 reports)
2001 Pontiac Montana AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Montana:

2001 Pontiac Montana Owner Comments

Apr 062015

The a/c is a big issue for my family. We can't afford $600+ to replace the compressor to make the a/c work. Reading around, why hasn't there been a recall for the a/c.

- , bad axe, MI, USA

Mar 052005

Montana Extended 3.5L V6

Man, that piece a sh*t sucked! Well I was driving down the highway and then, just suddenly the A/C stopped working. I drove it over to petro Canada garage, says it will cost me $3,000 to fix! WHAT A BILL!!! So I wait 2 hours and then the battery dies!, but that's another complaint. So he gives me a ride home, in case you're wondering, it was free for the drive home.I WILL NEVER BUY FROM PONTIAC AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- , Bedford, Nova Sotia, Canada