Dashboard Lights Gone Haywire

2002 Pontiac Montana electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Montana:

2002 Pontiac Montana Owner Comments

Sep 062009

this is just one thing in a long list of problems... gas gauge doesn't work, rear windows don't work, radio display doesn't work. when I open driver's door bell starts going like I left the key in. Rear brake lights don't work half the time. left headlight keeps going out. just the other day, the entire front consul lights and headlights went out. You can manually turn on the headlights but everything else will not work. Passenger window got stuck in down position, had to get pulled up and still have not replaced motor.

- , Fairborn, OH, USA

Jul 072007

I am sick and tired of all my dashboard lights coming on and off at will. Had a friend (electrician) check fuses, nothing amiss, could drive along and pop, all of a sudden coolant, abs, parking brake, come on. Had under hood fuse box replaced when van was 6 months old (under warranty) now all this again. Even my doors lock and unlock all by themself. I had to tell kids that the van was haunted. I did check all my fluids, they are all fine. I know if I am dumb or frustrated enough to take it in, they (at GM) will rob me blind. Any suggestions.

- , Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada