Power Windows Don't Work

2. replace front window regulator module assembly (1 reports)
2002 Pontiac Montana electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Montana:

2002 Pontiac Montana Owner Comments

Jun 282011

Montana Subn

The front windows would not work back in November 2008 and I had the left regulator module assembly replaced at a great cost and here it is June 2011 and it needs replacing again along with the rear windows control.

This vehicle has been nothing but trouble since I got it .

- , North Tonawanda, NY, USA

Sep 032010

First driver window stopped going back up then a few days later none of my windows would work nor my power locks. I feel like I'm suffocating in my van....I checked all fuses and cant find a blown fuse. Someone told me it could be an electrical short some where. Who knows how much that will run me..

- , Holland, MI, USA