2002 Pontiac Montana electrical problems: won't start

Won't Start

9.0

2002 Pontiac Montana electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Montana:

2002 Pontiac Montana Owner Comments

Dec 092010

Montana EX

I'm sick of this. We are a low income family that can't afford to buy another vehicle! Saved for three years to buy a newer van for the five kids (two are disabled) and EVERYTHING is going wrong on it. The gas gauge doesn't work and then right away it refuses to start on my terms, only it's terms. I can't even drive it to get groceries or anything, and now do my grocery shopping at the corner store which doesn't exactly have produce besides canned. On top of it, my son can't go to a special camp for Autisitc kids (and may I add it is only one of two programs in ALL of Saskatchewan for Autistic kids) because I have no way to get him there and he needs it to learn.

- , Regina, Saskatchewan, canada

Mar 252009

Montana Montana 3.4L

the computer is getting the ignition signal but no signal is coming out to the starter

- , Lumby, BC, Canada