Lenses Filling With Water And Burning Out Bulbs

8.0

1. replacing entire headlight assembly (1 reports)
2003 Pontiac Montana lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Montana:

2003 Pontiac Montana Owner Comments

Sep 202010

Montana

I noticed one evening that my headlight signals on the dash were acting up so I looked at the headlights to see if they were lit. One was burned out and full of water! After changing the bulb, three days later and rain- I had another blown bulb! The headlights keep filling with water! I found out at a used parts place that several mini-van owners keep coming in with the same problem. Used parts cost me $100.00. Brand new at a parts store- they are 214.00 each!

- , Clinton Twp., MI, USA