Sway Bar Broke Completely Off

1. replace sway bar (1 reports)
2004 Pontiac Montana suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Montana:

2004 Pontiac Montana Owner Comments

Jun 112014

Montana 3400 V6

I was in Charleston W.V. to have major surgery just as I arrived at the hospital and getting ready to make a right hand turn to enter the parking lot my left front wheel hit a small pot hole and I heard something pop really loud in the front end, come to find out the end BROKE OFF OF THE FRONT SWAY BAR. Now I had just had GALLBLADDER SURGURY, and now my wife had to drive 175 miles back home with a broken sway bar that General Motors were too cheap to put a top quality type bar on in the first place to where I wouldn't of had this problem to begin with. With just 98,300 miles on the vehicle something as heavy made as a sway bar should have never broken the first place if they would have used good metal instead of recycled garbage. Now I have to pay almost $500.00 dollars to repair something that I can't afford to do but don't have any other choice because a TRILLION DOLLAR COMPANY LIKE GENERAL MOTORS TOO CHEAP TO USE GOOD QUALITY PARTS IN THE BEGINNING..

- , War, W.V, USA