Heater Smoking Into Cabin

1999 Pontiac Sunfire AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Pontiac Sunfire:

1999 Pontiac Sunfire Owner Comments

Nov 142012

Sunfire ES 3.2L

I just bought this vehicle to help my brother out. I gave him my van and paid him 1,000 dollars that I had to borrow because I knew he was meticulous about keeping the vehicle up. Now it is cold out and I cannot use the heat. I already borrowed money and I cannot afford to go in debt. I called Delphi because I noticed some recalls and the man that answered the phone cut me off before I could finish my sentence. Does anybody have any suggestions?

- , grand rapids, MI, USA