Headlights Not Working Properly

4.0

2000 Pontiac Sunfire lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Sunfire:

2000 Pontiac Sunfire Owner Comments

Mar 012013

Sunfire SL 2.4L

no high beams/no drl

To have a vehicle safetied in my province. The high beams must work. So, initially to get my vehicle legally on the road. I needed this fixed. Apparently the high beam and daytime running lights are on the same wiring circuit. The mechanic doing my vehicle safety, found a live wire and patched in to get power going to the circuits. And, only gave me a brief explanation of the solution location. So, I was on the road legally. Yet, a few months later the problem returned. Upon inquiry it was found this was a common problem with this model.

- , Windsor, ON, canada