Clicking Noise, Not Smooth When Braking

2001 Pontiac Sunfire brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Sunfire:

2001 Pontiac Sunfire Owner Comments

Aug 292003

I am not sure exactly how to describe this problem but I am sure that this is not normal. I don't know if has anything to do with the brakes or not, but I had them done in November. I found out the hard way that unless you ask for something other than the cheapest crappy brake pads, that's all you get and they squeak. Anyway, other than that, they work fine. However, I've noticed that lately when I put my car in reverse, it's not smooth. It's kind of like a clicking noise and feel/hear it when I apply the brakes. Also, when I put my car in park, the same thing happens. Can anyone tell me what might be wrong with my car? Thanks.

- , Mohnton, PA, USA