Broken Flexpipe

4.0

1. had to replace flexpipe (1 reports)
2002 Pontiac Sunfire exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Sunfire:

2002 Pontiac Sunfire Owner Comments

Sep 022010

Sunfire 2.2L

I had to place my flexpipe and 2 muffler brackets before my entire exhaust system would fall off while driving. The flexpipe broke probably because of the combination of heavy bass from my subwoofers and from oil splashing all over the flexpipe with I change my oil filter. I got my mechanic to weld a generic flexpipe on and it only costed $100.

- , Oakville, ON, canada