NHTSA — Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit Problems

2003 Pontiac Sunfire lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Sunfire:

2003 Pontiac Sunfire Owner Comments

Mar 242005

Sunfire 4-cyl

2003 Pontiac Sunfire - rear blinker bulds keep burning out. My wife was involved in a rear end collision and I've almost been in several accidents where the driver behind me almost rear ended me. I've been pulled over about 6 times since I bought the car but luckily not written up. I called the dealer but they told me to just keep replacing the bulbs. The bulbs cost around $2 and they burn out within 2 hours. I've tried different types of bulbs but none work.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA

Mar 192004

Sunfire

Rear turn signal bulbs blew out three times because of a malfunction in the socket. Also, exhaust fumes entered the passenger cabin after driving for a period of thirty minutes. Dealer could not duplicate or determine the cause of the problem.

- Southaven, MS, USA

May 172003

Sunfire 4-cyl

Rear seat is broken runk latch is broken. Warranty was not honored.

- Chadron, NE, USA