Turn Signal And Brake Light Constantly Burn Out

8.0

2003 Pontiac Sunfire lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Sunfire:

2003 Pontiac Sunfire Owner Comments

Aug 162009

Sunfire

For months now the left turn indicator and brake light keep burning out.I have replaced the bulb numerous times and even used a meter to make sure there was power there. Seems to me there was the same problem with this when I first purchased the car and there was a recall but I can't find anything on that. I am the original owner of the vehicle. If anyone knows where to look for recalls I'd love to know.

- , Bonaire, GA, USA