Bad Window Switch

8.0

2003 Pontiac Sunfire windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Sunfire:

2003 Pontiac Sunfire Owner Comments

Jun 012008

Sunfire 2.2L

I have had my car for a few years now. The entire time, I have had issues with the damn windows! Obviously I am not the only one. I have replaced window motors, tried about 5 different switches. It seems to work for just a little while, then, guess what...it stops working again! How many damn things do I have to replace because you can't make a car right?! I understand that SOMETIMES, things need to be replaced. But seriously, 6 years of having this car, I should not have to replace it so many times!!!!

- , Muncie, IN, USA