- July 21: Texas Woman Wants Pardon in Deadly Saturn Ion Crash
- June 16: General Motors Flushes Another $420,000 Down the Drain
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
- May 20: GM Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles in Four Separate Recalls
- May 15: Troubled GM Recalls 2.7 Million Vehicles After Hundreds of Complaints
Warning Light For Abs / Traction Control
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Saturn dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Aura’s issues with brakes, such as worn out rotors, isn’t as severe as the prior model year, but let’s just not start awarding them any brake awards just yet. Does that even exist? “The Brakies”?
One thing the 2008 does share with the 2007 is a recall of a busted gear shifter cable which can make it look like your car is in park, when the transmission is still engaged. You can only imagine what kind of fun that causes.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 4,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)