- May 19: NHTSA Petitioned to Investigate Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky investigations | 11 days ago
- May 6: Saturn Ion Owner Hangs Himself After Deadly Crash news | 24 days ago
- April 7: General Motors Settles Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
- March 30: GM Ignition Switch Trials - GM: 2, Plaintiffs: 0 news | 61 days ago
- March 15: GM Says Ice Caused Saturn Sky Accident, Not the Ignition Switch news | 76 days ago
Warning Light For Abs / Traction Control
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Saturn dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Aura’s issues with brakes, such as worn out rotors, isn’t as severe as the prior model year, but let’s just not start awarding them any brake awards just yet. Does that even exist? “The Brakies”?
One thing the 2008 does share with the 2007 is a recall of a busted gear shifter cable which can make it look like your car is in park, when the transmission is still engaged. You can only imagine what kind of fun that causes.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 4,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)