- November 27: Toyota Camry AC Smell Lawsuit Lingers in Court news | 9 days ago
- November 22: Toyota Recalls 834,000 Sienna Minivans to Fix Sliding Doors recalls | 14 days ago
- November 12: Toyota to Pay $3.4 Billion in Tacoma Rusted Frames Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 32 days ago
- October 27: Toyota Recalls 5.8 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 40 days ago
1996 Toyota Corolla
Worst 1996 Corolla engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure1
- engine won't start after raining1
- excessive oil consumption1
- lacks power1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Corolla Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Corolla compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Corolla overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corolla.