- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 1 days ago
- May 26: Toyota Recalls Tundra and Sequoia Over Cracked Lug Nuts recalls | 3 days ago
- May 22: Gulf States Toyota Recalls 4Runner, Camry and Other Models recalls | 7 days ago
- May 20: TRW Ball Joints Recalled on Toyota Trucks and SUVs recalls | 9 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 11 days ago
1996 Toyota Corolla
Worst 1996 Corolla engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure1
- engine won't start after raining1
- excessive oil consumption1
- lacks power1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Corolla Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Corolla compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Corolla overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corolla.