- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 1 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 3 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 24 days ago
- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 33 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 35 days ago
1996 Toyota Corolla
Worst 1996 Corolla engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure1
- engine won't start after raining1
- excessive oil consumption1
- lacks power1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Corolla Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Corolla compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Corolla overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corolla.