- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 6 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 15 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 19 days ago
- December 24: Toyota Sequoia Yaw Rate Sensor Investigation Closed investigations | 26 days ago
- December 23: Toyota Wants Court to Toss $11 Million Koua Fong Lee Award news | 27 days ago
1996 Toyota Corolla
Worst 1996 Corolla engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure1
- engine won't start after raining1
- excessive oil consumption1
- lacks power1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Corolla Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Corolla compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Corolla overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corolla.