- July 19: Toyota Corolla Electric Power Steering Lawsuit Agreed Upon
- July 15: Toyota Recalls 625,000 Prius v Hybrids That Can Stall
- July 13: NHTSA Asked to Investigate Toyota Low-Speed Acceleration Events
- June 22: Toyota Won't Get New Koua Fong Lee Camry Trial
- May 16: Toyota Sienna Recalled By Two Independent Toyota Distributors
2007 Toyota Corolla
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: We used to give this vehicle our "Seal of Awesome" but in recent months it's been the subject of unintended acceleration petitions which has us rethinking that title.
Worst 2007 Corolla Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems11NHTSA complaints: 7
- interior accessories problems5NHTSA complaints: 7
- body / paint problems4NHTSA complaints: 4
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 3
- fuel system problems4NHTSA complaints: 5
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 3
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- clutch problems1
- cooling system problems1
- lights problems1
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- steering problems1
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 4
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Corolla Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Corolla compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Corolla overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corolla.