- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 37 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 58 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 71 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 80 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 84 days ago
Broken Interior Door Handles
CarComplaints.com Notes: There must have been something in the water at the plant where they built the eighth generation Corollas, especially the 1998 and 1999 model years.
Outside of airbag problems being reported to NHTSA, this is about as dependable a car as you’ll find. But good luck finding one; owners say they want a new car, but can’t justify trading in their Corolla because the darn thing just keeps rolling.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 48,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- had to buy new interior door handles - twice (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem