- October 27: Toyota Recalls 5.8 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 1 days ago
- October 22: Toyota Recalls Highlander to Reconnect Brake Fluid Sensor recalls | 6 days ago
- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 9 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 12 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 16 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Other: Storage: Tank Assembly: Pressure Relief Devices Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There must have been something in the water at the plant where they built the eighth generation Corollas, especially the 1998 and 1999 model years.
Outside of airbag problems being reported to NHTSA, this is about as dependable a car as you’ll find. But good luck finding one; owners say they want a new car, but can’t justify trading in their Corolla because the darn thing just keeps rolling.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 38,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
fuel system problem