- August 18: Road Debris Causes 50,000 Crashes and 125 Deaths Annually news | 9 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Recalls RAV4 and Lexus HS 250h For 3rd Time recalls | 13 days ago
- August 10: Study: 10,000 Lives Could Be Saved For $600 Per Car news | 17 days ago
- August 6: Toyota Prius Plug-In Mileage Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 21 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 39 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There must have been something in the water at the plant where they built the eighth generation Corollas, especially the 1998 and 1999 model years.
Outside of airbag problems being reported to NHTSA, this is about as dependable a car as you’ll find. But good luck finding one; owners say they want a new car, but can’t justify trading in their Corolla because the darn thing just keeps rolling.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.