- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 5 days ago
- June 28: Toyota Recalls Prius, Prius Plug-In Hybrid and Lexus CT 200h recalls | 26 days ago
- June 22: Toyota Sued After Carjacking and 4 Fatalities news | 32 days ago
- June 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Weight Labels recalls | 34 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Sequoia 'VSC' Trac Light Problems Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There must have been something in the water at the plant where they built the eighth generation Corollas, especially the 1998 and 1999 model years.
Outside of airbag problems being reported to NHTSA, this is about as dependable a car as you’ll find. But good luck finding one; owners say they want a new car, but can’t justify trading in their Corolla because the darn thing just keeps rolling.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.