- April 20: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed After Toyota Yaris Crash news | 14 days ago
- April 13: Toyota Recalls 2016 Avalon and Camry For Airbag Failures recalls | 21 days ago
- April 6: Toyota Recalls Nearly 17,000 Vehicles in Two Recalls recalls | 28 days ago
- March 29: Paying More For a Car Doesn't Mean Having Good Headlights news | 36 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 62 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There must have been something in the water at the plant where they built the eighth generation Corollas, especially the 1998 and 1999 model years.
Outside of airbag problems being reported to NHTSA, this is about as dependable a car as you’ll find. But good luck finding one; owners say they want a new car, but can’t justify trading in their Corolla because the darn thing just keeps rolling.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.