- September 17: Toyota Recalls 423,500 RAV4 SUVs To Fix Windshield Wiper Problems
- September 6: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Prius C and 4Runner
- August 27: Toyota and Lexus Unintended Acceleration Investigation Shot Down
- August 8: The Effect 'Social Media' Has After a Car Recall
- July 19: Toyota Corolla Electric Power Steering Lawsuit Agreed Upon
NHTSA — Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There must have been something in the water at the plant where they built the eighth generation Corollas, especially the 1998 and 1999 model years.
Outside of airbag problems being reported to NHTSA, this is about as dependable a car as you’ll find. But good luck finding one; owners say they want a new car, but can’t justify trading in their Corolla because the darn thing just keeps rolling.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
windows / windshield problem