$4,000.00

1. replace transmission (1 reports)
2001 Toyota Corolla transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Toyota Corolla:

2001 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Oct 012008

Corolla S 4 cyl

Transmission felt like it dropped completely out of car (@ 85,000 miles!). Such a loud bang, I thought the car was on fire. Can't believe the many problems I have with this car. I have replaced practically every part on the car and it still runs like sh*t. I have invested so much in repair, I could have made a nice down payment on another car. The sad thing is I am sure I will not get my investment out of this car. I was hoping to pass it on to my teenager. Not going to happen.

- , Middletown, MD, USA