2.9

2002 Toyota Corolla body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Corolla:

2002 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Jan 102008

Corolla

Once upon a time, it 's about 2 years ago, I drove my car in highway, my car hood flip over and bend my windshield. I was shock and scared to death. My eye vision was completely blocked by flip over hood which cover all my wind shield. I can't see anything in the front. It's lucky that no others near by, I was able to manage drove slowly over on the side and stop my car. There was no signal nor alarms in my dashboard to indicated that my hood was not tightly closed so it was flipped over to bend my windshield and my windshield was stroke by hood and broken. But I was in danger to death because there was no indication and the accident happened and I was manage survived lived.

- Reno, NV, USA