2002 Toyota Corolla brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Corolla:

2002 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Mar 162015

Corolla

I was going to an intersection and the light was red, so I pushed down on my brake pedal. It didn't work. I kept trying and it still didn't work. I remembered to use my emergency brake so I wouldn't get into an accident. I eventually stopped in the middle of an intersection where the other direction light was green. THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

- , St. Petersburg, FL, USA