6.0

1. replace the brake light fuse (1 reports)
2002 Toyota Corolla transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Corolla:

2002 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Mar 202002

Corolla S 1.8L I4

Shortly after purchasing my car, I had a taillight bulb burn out. I replaced it with a bulb that was supposed to work. It caused the taillight fuse to blow. I couldn't shift from park, and at the time, I had no idea why. I had to call a tow truck, and had the car towed to Hatfield Toyota in Columbus, Ohio. I was charged $40.00 for the tow, $60.00 for a diagnostic, and $20.00 for a fuse. I don't understand why they didn't tell me to check fuses before I was stranded by my brand new Toyota.

- , Hilliard, OH, USA