2002 Toyota Corolla windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Corolla:

2002 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Oct 012009

Corolla S 1.8L

Ok - this is the fourth time this has happened - same window! I assume the dealer will want at least another 300 plus bucks to put in another regulator. Since this occurred in the winter, I just left the window in the closed position. If I play around with it, it may get stuck in the open position. When the weather warms up, I will take it to the dealer and see if he will give me a break. Yeah - right.

- , Cincinnati, OH, USA