2003 Toyota Corolla brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Toyota Corolla:

2003 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Feb 082010

Corolla

I drove my 2003 Toyota Corolla in highway yesterday, when I took brake to slow down, the car accelerate instead of stop, and lost the control to hit right side other car, and then drove to snow pile. This is not the first time event, but this time my car got crash, my car was pick up to insurance design repair store.

- Shoreview, MN, USA