9.0

2003 Toyota Corolla wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Toyota Corolla:

2003 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Mar 022013

Corolla 4-cyl

Just saw another complaint about tires, I have a tire I have to put air in every 2-3 months. Didn't give it much thought until I read other complaints about tires. I know I hadn't done anything wrong, it happened too fast. I've been filling it with air not thinking about it, but now I've heard others with tire issues, I thought I'd better submit an inquiry. May be too late for me because I've not acted until now, but may give assistance or lend credence to others.

- Cathedral City, CA, USA