2006 Toyota Corolla seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Toyota Corolla:

2006 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Mar 032008

Corolla 4-cyl

In March 2008, I was the 3rd car in a four car accident. When I was hit from the rear, I was pushed, extremely hard into the car in front of me. I lost conscientiousness when I hit the steering wheel. My air bags never deployed, nor did my seat belt lock up in order for me to avoid an injury. Should Toyota be recalling their 2006 Corollas for re-check and repair. Also, I understand the 2006 Toyota was recalled in 2007 for exterior lighting issues, I was never notified.

- Rohnert Park, CA, USA