2014 Toyota Corolla accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Toyota Corolla:

2014 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Oct 242014

Corolla 4-cyl

Bought the car new in June 2014. After a few months of driving, I have developed bad neck and back pain due to the design of the seat and head restraint. I like T O sit straight and the head restraint is forcing me to keep my head bent forward, which after a few month, has cause me to head neck and back pain.

- San Diego, CA, USA

Aug 052014

Corolla 4-cyl

My complaint is not with Toyota, it is with the new standards that require an extreme angle in the headrests of new vehicles. I am unable to use the headrest in my car unless I adjust the seat to recline and use a cushion behind me. The owner's manual advises against both practices, and they don't seem very safe to me. When I sit properly, the headrest forces my chin into my chest and causes neck pain and headaches. The headrest angle is not adjustable. My research shows that many others are having this problem as well. I understand that this new configuration is required by your standards to prevent whiplash injuries in accidents. Please reconsider your ruling on this issue and allow us to drive safely and comfortably with adjustable headrests. Is it better to injure all of us to prevent whiplash in the few who get hit?

- Mansfield, MA, USA