2015 Toyota Corolla wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Toyota Corolla:

2015 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Apr 152015

Corolla

I was driving brand new vehicle only 2 hours old. I was in extreme right lane when tractor trailer from middle lane attempted to change lanes, into my lane severely impacting drivers side of vehicle no side air bags deployed and traffic in front of me came to a sudden unexpected slow down and I impacted vehicle in front of me and again no air bags deployed also when tractor trailer hit me I immediately hit brakes and both front tires exploded. No safety items in car deployed causing me to have multiple injuries

- Bennington, VT, USA