- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 3 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 6 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 8 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 29 days ago
- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 38 days ago
1999 Toyota RAV4
Worst 1999 RAV4 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- gas pedal feels stiff and sometimes sticks1
- rattling valves when first started1
- shudders & dies when put into reverse1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota RAV4 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 RAV4 compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota RAV4 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the RAV4.