- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 2 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 9 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 18 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 19 days ago
2013 Toyota RAV4
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
Worst 2013 RAV4 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems31NHTSA complaints: 21
- transmission problems15
- body / paint problems14NHTSA complaints: 11
- AC / heater problems11
- brakes problems11NHTSA complaints: 18
- engine problems5NHTSA complaints: 29
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 2
- drivetrain problems2NHTSA complaints: 9
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 26
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 10
- steering problemsNHTSA: 6
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 5
- lights problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota RAV4 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 RAV4 compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota RAV4 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the RAV4.