- August 18: Road Debris Causes 50,000 Crashes and 125 Deaths Annually news | 10 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Recalls RAV4 and Lexus HS 250h For 3rd Time recalls | 14 days ago
- August 10: Study: 10,000 Lives Could Be Saved For $600 Per Car news | 18 days ago
- August 6: Toyota Prius Plug-In Mileage Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 22 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 40 days ago
2013 Toyota RAV4
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
Worst 2013 RAV4 electrical Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota RAV4 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 RAV4 compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota RAV4 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the RAV4.