1999 Toyota RAV4 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Toyota RAV4:

1999 Toyota RAV4 Owner Comments

Jan 252010

RAV4

I am contacting you today about my 1999 toyota RAV4. On Jan 25, 2010 i pulled into a parking spot. The car would not stop. I had an accident. I wondered if you of any similar accidents. I noticed that my cruise control had fallen apart. Do you think it could affect the rest of the copmuters? I know about sticky gas pedals and transmitions not shifting. I wondered if you could suggest or know of some other problems that could cause it.

Ken Dicks