4.0

2004 Toyota RAV4 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Toyota RAV4:

2004 Toyota RAV4 Owner Comments

Oct 122015

RAV4

I use this 2004 Toyota Rav 4 to work. Last month while driving on highway maneuvering a curve the stability light went off and I slowed down just to make it swerve to the next lane ON ITS OWN. I don't want to play GUESSING GAMES. It happens when I steer to the left while driving between 20 and 65 mph. I want pinpoint accuracy solution. Please HELP!

- , New Miford, NJ, USA