- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 1 days ago
- May 26: Toyota Recalls Tundra and Sequoia Over Cracked Lug Nuts recalls | 3 days ago
- May 22: Gulf States Toyota Recalls 4Runner, Camry and Other Models recalls | 7 days ago
- May 20: TRW Ball Joints Recalled on Toyota Trucks and SUVs recalls | 9 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 11 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 1,098 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: