- October 27: Toyota Recalls 5.8 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- October 22: Toyota Recalls Highlander to Reconnect Brake Fluid Sensor recalls | 5 days ago
- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 8 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 11 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 15 days ago
NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 14,639 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: