8.0

2014 Toyota RAV4 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Toyota RAV4:

2014 Toyota RAV4 Owner Comments

Apr 072016

RAV4

Remedy for this problem has not been forthcoming in a timely manner. What's the point of alerting owners that they have a problem that needs immediate attention only to have no corresponding solution available from the manufacturer? there should be a deadline for this sort of thing.

- Raleigh, NC, USA

Apr 012015

RAV4 4-cyl

Why are the wipers and windshield so bad, I can see better in the rain with the wipers off. There is no dirt on my windshield or dead bugs, I cleaned the windshield in my garage and then drove in the rain to prove a point. When the wipers are on it is very hard to see because of the blurring on the windshield it is clearer just looking through the rain.

- Valley, AL, USA