- October 22: Toyota Recalls Highlander to Reconnect Brake Fluid Sensor recalls | 2 days ago
- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 5 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 8 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 12 days ago
- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 39 days ago
2004 Toyota Sequoia
Worst 2004 Sequoia suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension16
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint14
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sequoia Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sequoia compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sequoia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sequoia.