- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 2 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 9 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 18 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 19 days ago
2004 Toyota Sequoia
Worst 2004 Sequoia suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension16
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint14
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sequoia Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sequoia compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sequoia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sequoia.