- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 1 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 22 days ago
- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 31 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 33 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 38 days ago
2003 Toyota Tundra
CarComplaints.com Notes: A dependable pickup option that does have a slight history of frame corrosion. Even though mud looks cool on a truck, it's best if you run this through the car wash every now and again.
Worst 2003 Tundra suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension15
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.