- May 22: Gulf States Toyota Recalls 4Runner, Camry and Other Models recalls | 3 days ago
- May 20: TRW Ball Joints Recalled on Toyota Trucks and SUVs recalls | 5 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 7 days ago
- May 16: Blue-Colored Headlights Should Be Banned, Petitioner Says news | 9 days ago
- April 27: Toyota Recalls 228,000 Tacoma Trucks to Fix Rear Differentials recalls | 28 days ago
2003 Toyota Tundra
CarComplaints.com Notes: A dependable pickup option that does have a slight history of frame corrosion. Even though mud looks cool on a truck, it's best if you run this through the car wash every now and again.
Worst 2003 Tundra suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension15
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.