- November 29: Judge Won't Dismiss VW Jetta Hybrid Regenerative Braking Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- November 6: Wyoming Lawsuit: Volkswagen's Settlement Not Good Enough news | 29 days ago
- November 6: German Report Says New Audi Defeat Device Discovered news | 29 days ago
- October 25: Volkswagen Settlement Agreement Gets the Green Light news | 41 days ago
- October 18: Owners of 2-Liter VW Cars a Step Closer to Final Settlement news | 48 days ago
2004 Volkswagen Jetta
Worst 2004 Jetta electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator failure1
- car caught fire while on expressway1
- car died while driving1
- keyless entry partial failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System23
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Jetta Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Jetta compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Jetta overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Jetta.