- October 17: VW Recalls 442,000 Beetle and Jetta Cars To Install a Noisemaker
- September 30: Automakers Take 'Small Overlap Crash Test' Very Seriously
- August 9: Volkswagen Recalls 151,000 Tiguans For Fuel Pump Problems
- August 7: Volkswagen Recalls 18,500 Minivans For Defective Ignition Switches
2007 Volkswagen Passat
Worst 2007 Passat engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- injectors failure2
- engine runs rough1
- excessive camshaft wear1
- ignition coil failure1
- oil pump chain failed1
- timing chain failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Passat Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Passat compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Passat overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Passat.