- April 16: Volkswagen Routan Recalled For 3rd Time To Replace Ignition Switches
- April 1: Investigation: Volkswagen Owners Used Wrong Fuel in Gas Tanks
- March 28: Feds Investigate Volkswagen Passat and CC Steering Column Problems
- January 26: Audi Recalls 26,000 Cars With Fuel Injectors That Leak
2007 Volkswagen Passat
Worst 2007 Passat engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ignition coil failure2
- injectors failure2
- engine runs rough1
- excessive camshaft wear1
- oil pump chain failed1
- timing chain failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Passat Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Passat compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Passat overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Passat.