- August 9: Volkswagen Recalls 151,000 Tiguans For Fuel Pump Problems
- August 7: Volkswagen Recalls 18,500 Minivans For Defective Ignition Switches
- July 24: Volkswagen Recalls Golf and GTI For Steering Problems
- May 28: Volkswagen Jetta Door Wiring Harness Lawsuit Almost Final
2007 Volkswagen Passat
Worst 2007 Passat engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- injectors failure2
- engine runs rough1
- excessive camshaft wear1
- ignition coil failure1
- oil pump chain failed1
- timing chain failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Passat Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Passat compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Passat overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Passat.