- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 13 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 16 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 18 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 24 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 29 days ago
Audi TSB #A441557 2022563-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 44 number 14-56 dated December 8, 2014. Customer feels vibration in the seat, vehicle floor, footwell, pedals, or steering wheel. This condition does not lead to any handling concerns or loss of vehicle control. Customer feels the vibration while driving at highway speeds from 55 ? 80 mph (88 ? 128 km/h). This bulletin is not applicable if this vehicle has a Repair Authorization on this topic. If an applicable Repair Authorization is not followed, the claim will not be paid. Tires with higher mileage and/or wear should be inspected to determine the best correction for the issue (repair or replacement). Tire life and condition should be determined prior to starting any diagnosis or repair for a vibration.
Click a tab for more information.