- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 22 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 25 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 27 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 33 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 38 days ago
Audi TSB #Email - A3 Batte
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- Due to a Product Quality investigation, 12-volt batteries installed in the A3 will be on 100% submission for the 2015 and 2016 model years. Because the A3 does not have a battery manager, physical inspection of the battery is the only way to determine the root cause of failures. This policy will apply to batteries being replaced with service part number 000915105DGDSP 72AH/380A.
Click a tab for more information.