- November 28: Audi Transmission Settlement Applies to S4 and S5 Vehicles news | 2 days ago
- November 17: Audi Passenger Airbag Recall: 'Passenger Airbag OFF' recalls | 13 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 15 days ago
- November 9: Audi Q7 Brake Squeal Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 21 days ago
- November 7: Audi 2-Liter Turbo Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: Belts And Associated Pulleys Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.