- November 17: Audi Passenger Airbag Recall: 'Passenger Airbag OFF' recalls | 11 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 13 days ago
- November 9: Audi Q7 Brake Squeal Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 19 days ago
- November 7: Audi 2-Liter Turbo Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- October 26: Audi Rearview Camera Image Recall Includes 3,300 Vehicles recalls | 33 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 7,111 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.